Clipping Path Service is one of the popular image editing services in this digital world. It is also known as Background Removal service. Basically, clipping path is the process of removing the background drawing a line around the object by Photoshop and omitting the outer area. Clipping Path Experts covers simple clipping path, compound clipping path, medium clipping path, complex clipping path and super complex clipping path. Our clipping path service company is working with world famous media, fashion houses, printing media, e-commerce agencies, professional photographers and other creative companies.
Clipping path is called a shape, or a closed vector path, which is made by using photo-editing software like Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator. It is formed by using the pen tool in Adobe Photoshop to detach or isolate an image from its background, or even by editing just a definite part of the image or shifting its shape. When it is applied, the clipping path/cut out/deep-etch method detaches or isolates all of the image areas that are within the path’s borders from the rest of the image. It allows next manipulation of that content only. For perfect outcome, the image should look high-contrast and sharply defined edges so the detaching or isolation method can be showed as clear-cut as possible. Still, the method could be longer when it gets too complex images.
Our main focus is to help you on your work, as opposed to performing tiring clipping methods. You can rely on our expert photo editor team for any kinds of photo editing work. We will take the clipping path/cut out/deep-etch task in our hand and let us send two free images of you so that we can show you what we can do. We also provide you instant response for your queries as we highly value your time.
CLIPPING PATH SERVICE IS REQUIRED FOR:
- Removing background of an image
- Cutout or isolate the chosen image
- Making the Image background transparent
- Making the Image Background white
- Change the Image background
- Create ads, magazine covers, and lot of other items in print media
- Save silhouette selection with the image for later use
- Create desired layers, even multiple clipping path layers by multiple selection
- Shadowing or Dropping Shadows of Desired Image
- Create Text or Image Wrap for Special Effects
- Create separate components for animation